The 13 Archetypes
taken from The Sourcebook
MAGNUSES - Archetypes: 13 known MAGNUS Archetypes have currently been identified. It is unknown if more exist. The definitions below are highly speculative and were taken from a former Niantic Project researcher.
- . Catalyst - One who causes change and activates others.
- . Explorer - One who uncovers the hidden.
- . Dreamer - One who can see and inspire others to see potential futures.
- . Alchemist - One who transforms.. Spiritualist - One who can access and leverage the intangible.
- . Omniscient - One who can access all or nearly all information.
- . Interpreter - One who can find true meaning in all things.
- . Trickster - One who can distort perception and reality.
- . Skeptic - One who questions and forces re-evaluation.
- . Listener - One who can perceive the imperceptible.
- . Visionary - One who can bring the unclear into focus.
- . Humanist - One who access and leverage pure human instinct and awareness.
- . Patron - One who compels a MAGNUS to form or directs a MAGNUS’s cause.
The original Niantic Magnus was comprised of the following individuals:
- The Catalyst - Devra Bogdanovich
- The Explorer - Hank Johnson
- The Dreamer - Roland Jarvis
- The Alchemist - Oliver Lynton-Wolfe
- The Spiritualist - Stein Lightman
- The Omniscient - ADA
- The Interpreter - Carrie Campbell
- The Trickster - Misty Hannah
- The Skeptic - Martin Schubert
- The Listener - Enoch Dalby
- The Visionary - Victor Kureze
- The Humanist - Yuri Alaric Nagassa
- The Patron - Ezekiel Calvin
Tycho's MAGNUS Archetypes
Tycho drew representations of the Archetypes. See dossier for more information.